Welcome to the Most Magical Time of the Year Challenges
for 365 days of Halloween and Christmas!
Thank you for playing along in our May Challenge #8 Most Magical Anything "Halloween and Christmas" Goes, see the Winners post!
Thank you to Mirtillament Digital Stamps and Papers for sponsoring us!
Now for our June Challenge!
The main Challenge Winner wins one digi stamp set (max value of $5) or a $5 gift voucher towards a regular price purchase at LeighSBDesigns store!
Our monthly themes are now always Most Magical Anything "Halloween and Christmas" Goes! Holiday mash-ups like Fall-o-Ween and Creepmas are also welcome! Bring on the magic!
All kinds of paper crafting, altered art and mixed media using rubber or digis stamps and more are welcome!
Enter your projects in the Inlinkz link-up below following the challenge rules provided by 11:55pm pacific on June 30.
We're excited to have LeighSBDesigns Digi Stamps and SVG Cutz sponsoring our prize and images used by the Most Magical Design Team this month, YAY!
Support our generous Sponsor by shopping their wonderful selection of Halloween and Christmas themed Digi Stamps as well as a wonderful selection of SVG Cutz for popular electronic cutting machines!
The Most Magical Design Team is now here to fright and delight you with our Most Magical projects to keep you in the spirit of the season all year long!
Christmas project by Cat
Christmas project by Val
Christmas project by Nan
using the magical Charming Compendium of Festive Sayings
I'm delighted to also share some of LeighSBDesigns projects made by Leigh with her kind permission!
using the magical Snowflake Sprite
See Leigh's blog post for details
CHALLENGE #7 WINNER GUEST
I'm delighted to have Jinny joining us with her lovely project showing off her Prize she won from Beccy's Place called Holiday Hounds! Thank you for being our Guest this month!
Now it's your turn, we can't wait to see your Most Magical Halloween and Christmas projects!
Our Info and Rules have changed, please read them over before you play!
CHALLENGE INFO and RULES
- Our challenges are monthly and start on the 1st Friday of each month.
- Our Challenges are always Most Magical Anything Goes - Halloween and Christmas
- All kinds of Halloween and Christmas paper crafting, altered art and mixed media using rubber or digis stamps, etc, are welcome!
- Fun holiday mash-ups like Fall-o-Ween and Creepmas are also welcome!
WINNERS and PRIZES
- A max of 5 entries by different people are needed for the Sponsored Prize to be awarded
- Non-sponsored challenges are "just for fun".
- Sponsored Challenges - the main Prize Winner wins our Winner's Badge and the Sponsored prize and invited to guest design for a future Challenge using the prize they won!
- Top 3 winners win badges and are invited to guest DT for a future Challenge.
- Email Cat at email@example.com to claim prizes and arrange to be a GDT.
- You must mention and link to the Most Magical Time of the Year Challenge in your post.
- You may enter a max of 5 projects per month.
- No limit on how many other challenges you can combine with ours!
- Use your project permalink to add your project to our Inlinkz link up.
- Entries must be blogged or shared on or after the start date of the challenge, older postings and projects are not eligible!
- It is OK to use another online forum such as Flickr and Instagram if you do not have a blog.
- Turn off comment verification to help us comment on entries.
- We will do our best to comment on social media entries that require membership to comment.
- Help promote us by including our badges in your posts and sidebars.
- We'd appreciate it if you'd follow our Most Magical Time of the Year Challenge Blog and leave a comment on the challenge post when you play in our challenges.
Have a Most Magical crafty day!