Welcome to the Most Magical Time of the Year Challenges!
What a wonderful turn out we had for our 2nd Most Magical Time of the Year Challenge, thank you so much for playing with us in November! To give the Most Magical Design Team and I time to visit you and vote on all your entries during the busy holiday season the winners will be posted not long after the close of Challenge #3!
See the Winner's Post for Challenge #1 here!
If this is your first time visiting us then this is how the Most Magical Time of the Year Challenges came about.
My name is Cat and I've been hosting challenges at Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges since January this year due to a medical issue effecting my fingers and crafty time. I've enjoyed Paper Dragonfly so much I launched two more Challenge Blogs dedicated to 3 of my favorite subjects, Cats, Christmas and Halloween! Crazy for Cats and Paper Dragonfly's December challenges also started today so come and play with us there too!
Most Magical Time of the Year is now your fun Challenge Blog where you can celebrate the most magical time of the year all year whether it be Halloween or Christmas as well as fun mash-up twists of all the other fun holidays we like to craft about too!
I hope you love the holidays just as much as me and will enjoy playing along with us each month and celebrating the Most Magical Time of the Year all year round!
Our Challenges are monthly and start on the first Friday of each month!
All kinds of projects, products and tastes are welcome here from paper crafting, altered art, mixed media, rubber stamps and digis stamps, die cuts and cut files, sweet and cute, creepy cute, quirky and odd to spooky and scary! Our Challenge info and rules are included in each post and are up on this Page too!
Would you like to join our Most Magical Design Team? Have a look out our Most Magical Design Team Call page for more info, I hope to hear from you!
Now on to our December Challenge!
Have a Most Magical day!
Most Magical Florals
Kate Hadfield Designs
The main Challenge Winner wins a $10 gift certificate from Kate Hadfield Designs!*
This month's theme is Most Magical Florals!
We challenge you to create either Halloween or Christmas projects with a floral theme and if you're up for a twist, combine both Halloween and Christmas florals into one project! Are you up to the challenge?
*NEW PRIZE RULE
Minimum of 4 entries by different people needed for the prize to be awarded.
Enter your projects in the Inlinkz link-up below following the challenge rules provided by 11:55pm pacific on December 30.
We're excited to have Kate Hadfield Designs sponsoring us this month, YAY!
Kate Hadfield Designs is sponsoring our main challenge prize and also provided the wonderful digi images the Most Magical Design Team used on our projects today!
Kate Hadfield has a wonderful selection of Halloween and Christmas themed digi stamps both as uncolored line art stamps and pre-colored images for you to see in their shop plus they offer freebies on their blog too, pop over to see what's available and support our Sponsor!
Now for our Most Magical Design Team projects using Kate Hadfield's Winter Flora stamps! We are here to fright and delight you with our most magical Halloween and Christmas projects to keep you in the spirit of the season all year long!
Christmas Florals project by Cat
Fall-o-ween Florals project by Cat
Christmas Florals project by Val
CHALLENGE INFO and RULES
- Our challenges are monthly and start on the 1st Friday of each month.
- Each challenge will have a Most Magical theme based on Halloween and Christmas for you to choose from with fun optional holiday mash-up twists.
WINNERS and PRIZES
- Non- sponsored challenges are "just for fun".
- Sponsored Challenges - the main Prize winner will win our Winner's Badge, the sponsored prize and invited to guest design for a future Challenge using the prize they won!
- Minimum of 4 entries by different people needed for the prize to be awarded.Top 3 winners win badges and are invited to guest DT for a future Challenge.
- Email Cat at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim prizes and arrange GDT spots.
- Our challenges are monthly and start on the first Friday of each month.
- Challenge themes are always Halloween and Christmas based with fun optional holiday mash-up twists.
- There are no rules as to what you may create!
- Please follow our blog and leave a comment on the challenge post when you enter.
- You may enter up to five times per month.
- No limit on how many other challenges you can combine with ours!
- Use your project post permalink to add your project to our Inlinkz link up.
- Projects must be blogged or shared on or after the date of the challenge, older postings and projects are not eligible.
- You must mention and link to the Most Magical Time of the Year Challenges in your post.
- Optional but appreciated - include the current challenge badge in your post.
- Optional but appreciated - display our main blog badge in your sidebar to help promote our Challenges. That's the one at the top of the right sidebar.
- It is OK to use another online forum such as Flickr and Instagram if you do not have a blog.
- If you would like us to leave a comment on your project, be sure you have comment verification turned off and/or that the site you’ve posted from does not require membership to comment etc.
- We respect copyright, please do not use product that have been copied without the manufacturer’s/designer’s consent, this includes but not limited to unbranded dies etc.
Have a Most Magical crafty day!