The Most Magical Design Team call is open to everyone with a passion for creating both Halloween and Christmas projects, Fall-o-Ween, Dia de Muertos, Winter and Creepmas all fall under those 2 main holidays too! So if you LOVE creating for the holiday seasons and enjoy inspiring others and would love to apply for the Most Magical Design Team either full time or part time please have a read of the DT requirements below and then email your questionnaire answers to Cat at firstname.lastname@example.org!
If I get enough interest to warrant separate Halloween and Christmas teams then that's a possibility you can keep in mind while filling out the questionnaire but for now I'm looking for crafters who are willing to make inspirational projects with both themes for now!
Serving on a challenge design team is fun and an honor because you get to create with digi stamps provided by a variety of different companies! I'm looking for a drama free DT who are fully prepared to create projects regardless of personal taste, image and Sponsor preferences who agree to everything outlined below!
So if this is the kind of DT you'd love to be on then I'd love to hear from you!
I'm excited to meet you all and start our fun journey together!
I'm looking for crafters who:
- Take pride in being reliable, keep deadlines and committed to doing your best while on our DT
- No prior design team experience is necessary but willing to learn and follow instructions
- Commit to a minimum 6 month term
- Make 1 project per month - must be willing to create with both themes
- Create with digi stamps provided by the challenge Sponsors
- You are free to make any kind of project and use anything from your personal stash but the Sponsors' images must always be the main focus
- Take good photos to best show off your projects
- Display our Most Magical Design Team badge in your blog sidebar
- Blog your project and advertise the challenge Sponsors on your blogs
- Your personal blog can be on any platform but you do need to have a Blogger account for submitting your DT projects every month
- YouTubers are welcome to apply too if you vlog only
- Must have a Facebook account - all DT stuff happens on our private DT group
- Share your projects on social media including Sponsors social media sites
- Share your projects in Facebook craft groups to promote the Most Magical Time of the Year Challenges
- Enter your projects in other challenges to help promote our challenges
- Comment on challenge entries via a number system to thank everyone for playing with us. I know this is the least favorite DT duty but think of it this way - some crafters don't get many comments so your comment on their project could mean the world to the them just like you love getting comments on your projects!
- You will help pick our Top 3 winners
- All of the above requirements are for full and part time DT
- Part Time DT - flexible options are available if your time is limited but still want in on the fun! You can make projects for a few months in a row or alternating months, etc - let's chat about it.
- By applying to join our Most Magical Design Team you agree to all of the above!
- If you don't receive confirmation that your application has been received within 2-3 days please resend it as emails do go missing!
- Successful applicants will be notified prior to the official DT announcement on the blog.
- Start date is Friday Sept 30 so we are a go for October!
- The Most Magical DT call will remain open until further notice.
Email your application to Cat at email@example.com and put "Most Magical Design Team" in the subject and your answers to the following questions:
- Say you read and agree to all of the above DT requirements!
- Your first and last name or Nickname (online name)
- Email address plus an alternate email address
- Blog name and URL
- Tell me a bit about your crafting experience, style and what kind of projects you love to make, etc
- Do you vlog instead of or in addition to blogging? provide YouTube channel URL
- Are you currently on a design team - how many?
- Do you have any prior DT experience, where did you serve in the past and for how long?
- List all your social media sites with links where you will promote the Most Magical Time of the Year Challenges
- Email your questionnaire answers to Cat at firstname.lastname@example.org
I also run the Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges and Crazy for Cats Challenges - so if you're interested in those teams too do check them out!
Post a Comment
Thank you for playing with us! We love getting comments so please leave us some love after you link up!