Welcome to the Most Magical Time of the Year Challenges
for 365 days of Halloween and Christmas!
Thank you to LeighSBDesigns Digi Stamps and SVG Cutz for sponsoring us!
Now for our September Challenge!
The main Challenge Winner wins 3 digi images of your choice from Pattie's Creations!
Our monthly themes are always Most Magical Anything "Halloween and Christmas" Goes! Holiday mash-ups like Fall-o-Ween and Creepmas are also welcome! Bring on the magic!
All kinds of paper crafting, altered art and mixed media using rubber or digis stamps and more are welcome!
Enter your projects in the Inlinkz link-up below following the challenge rules provided by 11:55pm pacific on September 29.
We're excited to have Pattie's Creations sponsoring our prize and images used by the Most Magical Design Team this month, YAY!
Support our generous Sponsor by shopping their wonderful selection of Halloween and Christmas themed Digi Stamps in their Holiday and Seasons section!
The Most Magical Design Team is now here to fright and delight you with our Most Magical projects to keep you in the spirit of the season all year long!
Now it's your turn, we can't wait to see your Most Magical Halloween and Christmas projects!
Our Info and Rules have changed, please read them over before you play!
CHALLENGE INFO and RULES
- Our challenges are monthly and start on the 1st Friday of each month.
- Our Challenges are always Most Magical Anything Goes - Halloween and Christmas
- All kinds of Halloween and Christmas paper crafting, altered art and mixed media using rubber or digis stamps, etc, are welcome!
- Fun holiday mash-ups like Fall-o-Ween and Creepmas are also welcome!
WINNERS and PRIZES
- A max of 5 entries by different people are needed for the Sponsored Prize to be awarded
- Non-sponsored challenges are "just for fun".
- Sponsored Challenges - the main Prize Winner wins our Winner's Badge and the Sponsored prize and invited to guest design for a future Challenge using the prize they won!
- Top 3 winners win badges and are invited to guest DT for a future Challenge.
- Email Cat at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim prizes and arrange to be a GDT.
- You must mention and link to the Most Magical Time of the Year Challenge in your post.
- You may enter a max of 5 projects per month.
- No limit on how many other challenges you can combine with ours!
- Use your project permalink to add your project to our Inlinkz link up.
- Entries must be blogged or shared on or after the start date of the challenge, older postings and projects are not eligible!
- It is OK to use another online forum such as Flickr and Instagram if you do not have a blog.
- Turn off comment verification to help us comment on entries.
- We will do our best to comment on social media entries that require membership to comment.
- Help promote us by including our badges in your posts and sidebars.
- We'd appreciate it if you'd follow our Most Magical Time of the Year Challenge Blog and leave a comment on the challenge post when you play in our challenges.
Have a Most Magical crafty day!