Welcome to the Most Magical Time of the Year Challenges!
Also play in our sister challenges too:
My most favorite holidays of the year are Halloween and Christmas so here's a fun Challenge Blog where you can now celebrate 365 days of Halloween and Christmas in one place!
Holiday mash-ups are also welcome like Fall-o-Ween and Creepmas!
Join us and celebrate the Most Magical Time of the Year all year long with your paper crafting, altered art and mixed media using rubber, digi stamps and more!
Have a Most Magical crafty day!
CHALLENGE INFO and RULES
- Our challenges are monthly and start on the 1st Friday of each month.
- Our Challenges are always Most Magical Anything Goes - Halloween or Christmas
- All kinds of Halloween and Christmas paper crafting, altered art, mixed media using rubber or digis stamps, etc, are welcome
- Fun holiday mash-ups like Fall-o-Ween and Creepmas are also welcome!
WINNERS and PRIZES
- A minimum of 5 entries by different people are needed for the Sponsored Prize to be awarded
- Non-sponsored challenges are "just for fun".
- Sponsored Challenges - the main Prize Winner wins our Winner's Badge and the Sponsored prize and invited to guest design for a future Challenge using the prize they won!
- Top 3 winners win badges and are invited to guest DT for a future Challenge.
- Email Cat at email@example.com to claim prizes and arrange to be a GDT.
- You must mention and link to the Most Magical Time of the Year Challenge in your post.
- You may enter a max of 5 projects per month.
- No limit on how many other challenges you can combine with ours!
- Use your project permalink to add your project to our Inlinkz link up.
- Entries must be blogged or shared on or after the start date of the challenge, older postings and projects are not eligible!
- It is OK to use another online forum such as Flickr and Instagram if you do not have a blog.
- Turn off comment verification to help us comment on entries.
- We will do our best to comment on social media entries that require membership to comment.
- Help promote us by including our badges in your posts and sidebars.
- We'd appreciate it if you'd follow our Most Magical Time of the Year Challenge Blog and leave a comment on the challenge post when you play in our challenges.