Welcome to the Most Magical Time of the Year Challenges
We're looking for fans of Halloween and Christmas to come and join our Most Magical Design Team 2nd term for 2023 either full time or part time who enjoy using digi stamps from a variety of different companies!
Have a look out our Most Magical Design Team Call page for more info.
Please re-send if you don't hear from me within 4 days!
Thank you for playing along in our April Challenge #7 Most Magical Festive Spring, see the Winners! Thank you to Beccy's Place for sponsoring us!
Now for our May Challenge!
The main Challenge Winner wins 2 digis of choice and a "mini" digi paper pad from Mirtillamente!
Our Challenges are always Most Magical Anything Goes with a Halloween or Christmas theme. We no longer have the theme twists to combine with your Halloween or Christmas projects.
Holiday mash-ups like Fall-o-Ween and Creepmas are still most welcome! Bring on the magic.
All kinds of Halloween and Christmas paper crafting, altered art and mixed media using rubber or digis stamps, etc, are welcome.
Enter your projects in the Inlinkz link-up below following the challenge rules provided by 11:55pm pacific on May 26.
We're excited to have Mirtillamente Digital Stamps and Papers sponsoring us this month, YAY!
Support our generous Sponsor by shopping their wonderful selection of Halloween and Christmas themed Digi Stamps!
The Most Magical Design Team is now here to fright and delight you with our Most Magical projects to keep you in the spirit of the season all year long!
Halloween project by Cat
using the magical Le Pine: Wednesday Adams
Christmas project by Val
Halloween project by Val
Christmas project by Nan
using the magical Svario Christmas Sweets
Halloween project by Cat
Cat's Most Magical Top Pick Guest
I'm pleased to have Margaret A from Challenge #6 joining us today with her lovely project, thank you for being our guest! Margaret used product from Digital Scrapbooking Studio, Zesty Designs and We are 3.
Now it's your turn, we can't wait to see your Most Magical Halloween and Christmas projects!
Our Info and Rules have changed, please read them over before you play!
CHALLENGE INFO and RULES
- Our challenges are monthly and start on the 1st Friday of each month.
- Our Challenges are always Most Magical Anything Goes with a Halloween or Christmas theme.
- Fun holiday mash-ups like Fall-o-Ween and Creepmas are also most welcome.
- All kinds of Halloween and Christmas paper crafting, altered art and mixed media using rubber or digis stamps, etc, are welcome.
WINNERS and PRIZES
- A minimum of 5 entries by different people are needed for the Sponsored Prize to be awarded
- Non-sponsored challenges are "just for fun".
- Sponsored Challenges - the main Prize Winner wins our Winner's Badge and the Sponsored prize and invited to guest design for a future Challenge using the prize they won.
- Top 3 winners win badges and are invited to guest DT for a future Challenge.
- Email Cat at email@example.com to claim prizes and arrange to be a GDT.
- You must mention and link to the Most Magical Time of the Year Challenges in your post.
- You may enter a max of 5 projects per month.
- No limit on how many other challenges you can combine with ours.
- Use your project permalink to add your project to our Inlinkz link up.
- Entries must be blogged or shared on or after the start date of the challenge, older postings and projects are not eligible.
- It is OK to use another online forum such as Flickr and Instagram if you do not have a blog.
- Turn off comment verification to help us comment on entries.
- We will do our best to comment on social media entries that require membership to comment.
- Help promote us by including our badges in your posts and sidebars.
- We'd appreciate it if you'd follow our Most Magical Time of the Year Challenge Blog and leave a comment on the challenge post when you play in our challenges.
Play in our sister Challenges at Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges and Crazy for Cats too.
Have a Most Magical crafty day!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Wonderful projects by the design team!!!ReplyDelete
A beautiful card from guest Margaret A.ReplyDelete
Thank you ValscraftingsDelete
Thank you for having me as guest designer. Lovely work by the design team.ReplyDelete
Thank you xDelete