Welcome to the Most Magical Time of the Year Challenges
for 365 days of Halloween and Christmas!
Thank you for playing along in our Challenge #4 Most Magical Anything Halloween and Chrismtas Goes in January!
The Winners of Challenge #3 Most Magical Florals are up!
The Winners of Challenge #4 Most Magical Anything Halloween and Chrismtas Goes are up!
We're looking for fans of Halloween and Christmas to come and join our Most Magical Design Team, have a look out our Most Magical Design Team Call page for more info, I hope to hear from you soon!
Now for our February Challenge!
Most Magical Anything Halloween or Christmas Goes
This month's theme is an easy one for you again - Most Magical Anything Halloween or Christmas Goes!
We challenge you to create anything you want with either a Halloween or Christmas theme! This month’s challenge is “just for fun”.
All kinds of projects, products and tastes are welcome from paper crafting, altered art, mixed media, rubber stamps and digis stamps, die cuts and cut files, sweet and cute, creepy cute, quirky and odd to spooky and scary! Our Challenge info and rules are included in each post and are up on this Page too!
Enter your projects in the Inlinkz link-up below following the challenge rules provided by 11:55pm pacific on Feb 24.
The Most Magical Design Team is now here to fright and delight you with our most magical Halloween and Christmas projects to keep you in the spirit of the season all year long!
Christmas project by Val
Halloween project by Val
CHALLENGE INFO and RULES
- Our challenges are monthly and start on the 1st Friday of each month.
- Each challenge will have a Most Magical theme based on Halloween and Christmas for you to choose from with fun optional holiday mash-up twists.
WINNERS and PRIZES
- Non-sponsored challenges are "just for fun".
- Sponsored Challenges - the main Prize winner will win our Winner's Badge, the sponsored prize and invited to guest design for a future Challenge using the prize they won!
- Top 3 winners win badges and are invited to guest DT for a future Challenge.
- Email Cat at email@example.com to claim prizes and arrange GDT spots.
- Our challenges are monthly and start on the first Friday of each month.
- Challenge themes are always Halloween and Christmas based with fun optional holiday mash-up twists.
- There are no rules as to what you may create!
- Please follow our blog and leave a comment on the challenge post when you enter.
- You may enter up to five times per month.
- No limit on how many other challenges you can combine with ours!
- Use your project post permalink to add your project to our Inlinkz link up.
- Projects must be blogged or shared on or after the date of the challenge, older postings and projects are not eligible.
- You must mention and link to the Most Magical Time of the Year Challenges in your post.
- Optional but appreciated - include the current challenge badge in your post.
- Optional but appreciated - display our main blog badge in your sidebar to help promote our Challenges. That's the one at the top of the right sidebar.
- It is OK to use another online forum such as Flickr and Instagram if you do not have a blog.
- If you would like us to leave a comment on your project, be sure you have comment verification turned off and/or that the site you’ve posted from does not require membership to comment etc.
- We respect copyright, please do not use product that have been copied without the manufacturer’s/designer’s consent, this includes but not limited to unbranded dies etc.
Have a Most Magical crafty day!