Welcome to the Most Magical Time of the Year Challenges!
My name is Cat and I've been hosting challenges at Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges since January this year due to a medical issue effecting my fingers and crafty time. I've enjoyed Paper Dragonfly so much I'm launching two more Challenge Blogs dedicated to 3 of my favorite subjects, Crazy for Cats that will launch Oct 24th and today is the big day for the Most Magical Time of the Year Challenges to begin!
My most favorite holidays are Halloween and Christmas so here's a fun Challenge Blog where you can now celebrate the most magical time of the year all year long whether it be Halloween or Christmas as well as fun optional mash-up twists of all the other fun holidays we like to craft about like Fall-o-Ween, Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead), Christmas in July, Creepmas, Winter, Hanukkah, Diwali - Festival of Lights, Kwanzaa, etc!
I hope you love the holidays just as much as me and will enjoy playing along with us each month and celebrating the Most Magical Time of the Year all year long! I also managed to make a card for the first time in ages to celebrate, yay me!
Our Challenges are monthly and will usually start on the first Friday of each month but for our launch party we have extended dates, Sept 30 to Oct 31, so we can party the whole of October!
All kinds of projects, products and tastes are welcome here from paper crafting, altered art, mixed media, rubber stamps and digis stamps, die cuts and cut files, sweet and cute, creepy cute, quirky and odd to spooky and scary! Our Challenge info and rules will be included in each post and are up on this Page too!
Would you like to join our Most Magical Design Team? Have a look out our Most Magical Design Team Call page for more info, I hope to hear from you soon!
Now on to our first Most Magical Time of the Year Challenge!
PART 3 - NEW INLINKZ FOR CHALLENGE #1
Thank you everyone for the wonderful support for our very first Challenge! WOW, we got so many entries you maxed out our entry allotment provided by Inlinkz TWICE! The new linky for Challenge #1 for you to use for the remainder of the month is below the other 2 link-ups right at the bottom of this post!
Have a Most Magical crafty day!
Most Magical Time of the Year
LeighSBDesigns Digi Stamps and SVG Cutz
The main Challenge Winner wins a $10 gift certificate to spend at LeighSBDesigns BOOtique!
This month's theme is Most Magical Time of the Year!
We challenge you to create anything you want with either a Halloween, Day of the Dead, Christmas or Winter theme!
Enter your projects in the Inlinkz link-up below following the challenge rules provided by 11:55pm pacific on October 31.
We're excited to have LeighSBDesigns Digi Stamps and SVG Cutz sponsoring us for our big launch this month, YAY! LeighSBDesigns is sponsoring our main challenge prize and also provided the wonderful digi images and SVG Cutz set the Most Magical Design Team ladies used on their projects today!
LeighSBDesigns Digi Stamps and SVG Cutz has a wonderful collection of Halloween and Christmas digi stamps and SVG Cutz files for electronic cutting machines too! Shop at LeighSBDesigns BOOtique on Etsy.
Leigh is the Queen of Halloween and hosts an annual 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop each year with lots of prizes for you to win! Be sure to pop on over to LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog and play in their 12th annual 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop starting Oct 1st as well as their October Challenge "Too Cute to Spook"! You could win more prizes while supporting our sponsor at the same time, what fun!
I'm now pleased to introduce you to our Most Magical Design Team using Digi images and SVG Cutz sponsored by LeighSBDesigns Digi Stamps and SVG Cutz! We are here to fright and delight you with our most magical Halloween and Christmas projects to get you into the spirit of the season!
Halloween project created by Cat (me)
Halloween project created by Val
Halloween project created by NanaConnie
Christmas project created by Val
Christmas project created by NanaConnie
Christmas project created by Helen
Now it's your turn, we can't wait to see your Most Magical projects!
CHALLENGE INFO and RULES
- Our challenges are monthly and start on the 1st Friday of each month.
- Each challenge will have a Most Magical theme based on Halloween and Christmas for you to choose from with fun optional holiday mash-up twists.
WINNERS and PRIZES
- Non- sponsored challenges are "just for fun".
- Sponsored Challenges - the main Prize winner will win our Winner's Badge, the sponsored prize and invited to guest design for a future Challenge using the prize they won!
- Top 3 winners win badges and are invited to guest DT for a future Challenge.
- Email Cat at email@example.com to claim prizes and arrange GDT spots.
- Our challenges are monthly and start on the first Friday of each month.
- Challenge themes are always Halloween and Christmas based with fun optional holiday mash-up twists.
- There are no rules as to what you may create!
- Please follow our blog and leave a comment on the challenge post when you enter.
- You may enter up to five times per month.
- No limit on how many other challenges you can combine with ours!
- Use your project post permalink to add your project to our Inlinkz link up.
- Projects must be blogged or shared on or after the date of the challenge, older postings and projects are not eligible.
- You must mention and link to the Most Magical Time of the Year Challenges in your post.
- Optional but appreciated - include the current challenge badge in your post.
- Optional but appreciated - display our main blog badge in your sidebar to help promote our Challenges. That's the one at the top of the right sidebar.
- It is OK to use another online forum such as Flickr and Instagram if you do not have a blog.
- If you would like us to leave a comment on your project, be sure you have comment verification turned off and/or that the site you’ve posted from does not require membership to comment etc.
- We respect copyright, please do not use product that have been copied without the manufacturer’s/designer’s consent, this includes but not limited to unbranded dies etc.
Have a Most Magical crafty day!
Thank you everyone for the wonderful support for our very first Challenge! WOW, We got so many entries you maxed out our entry allotment provided by Inlinkz TWICE! The 3rd linky for Challenge #1 is at the bottom!
Congrats on the new challenges! I am so excited to play!ReplyDelete
Congratulations on your launch and thanks for giving us another way to play and share our art! XOXReplyDelete
Congratulations on the launch! 🎉 Love all the creative inspiration!!!ReplyDelete
Thanks for the challenge blog!!! I will definitely be playing along!!!!!ReplyDelete
Congrats on the new challenge Blog- great cards from the DTReplyDelete
Congratulations on challenge #1. Wonderful inspiration from the DT.ReplyDelete
Congratulations on your new challenge. Christmas is my most favourite cards to make so I am sure I will be a frequent visitor. It will be interesting to see other topics like day of the dead that I would not normally create for though.ReplyDelete
Congratulations on the new challenge. Lovely work by the design team.ReplyDelete
Congrats on your new fun challenge blog! Great makes by the design team!ReplyDelete
Great launching of your challenge... lots of inspiration.ReplyDelete
Well done on the success of your new challenge - I think you need another linky...ReplyDelete